Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OCT 08- St George/Zions & Nov. haircuts

RASCAL & RILEY-GOOD BOYS!

Such a playful boy!

Riley-such a handsome boy!

Good Settle!

Hey my GOOD BOY!

" I LOVE RILEY SO MUCH! "

Katie and Sharon at Aunty Sandra's
house!

WHAT A CUTE COUPLE :)

" Look, A BIG ROCK I can play on! "

" I'M A STAR :) "

THE COMBS CLAN in St George :)

" GORGEOUS GIRLS-aren't they! "

A WET DAY AT ZIONS PARK-
The day started out beautifully
and we were DRESSED FOR
SUMMER. We rode the bus to
the last stop to go on the little
hike. It started raining and
then turned to snow.
So we ran back to the bus, just
like everyone else was doing.
What a full bus! Katie fell asleep
on my lap and Sharon fell asleep
on Mel's lap. At least we got to
see some of the sites from the
bus.

Katie and her baby "RILEY"

Breakfast at Cracker Barrel :)

YUMMY PANCAKES!

"WE love these rocking chairs"
(Cracker Barrel)

No comments: