Tuesday, May 26, 2009

July 4th-5th 2008 (Baker(Combs)family reunion)

"Back from our walk grandpa,
more fireworks please!"

"Look mom, WATER! Don't we look
CUTE in our HATS!!"


My brother-Dan and I singing karaoke, Dad &
Katie joined in.

Grandma Ells (Combs) with her brothers
& sister. Uncle Lloyd, Uncle, Grandma Ells
Uncle Wayne, Uncle Rex, Uncle, Aunt Elsie.

Sharon found the perfect chair, " daddy"
what a cute photo opportunity,
couldn't resist!

"Okay, can I get out now, pretty please :)

"Aw mom, but the rocks taste so good!"

"OK sis, ya ready to go reeeaaallllyyy
HIGH?"



"Ya wanna come and sit with me? I'll
share some of my GOOD cake with
ya!"

"MMMmmm, Katie's cake is YUMMY"

'Isn't my baby beautiful!"

"Don't I look CUTE in my HAT
& skirt! Bet ya wish you had
one too!"

Eliza is my dad's great, great, great
grandmother. What an amazing woman!
I'm lucky and proud to have her as
an ancestor.

The cabin is on the highway just
outside this town in Wyoming!

A picture of the sign on the cabin

"Pretty in Pink" she is. We stopped to
say HI to Aunt Nadine and Katie saw
the pink flowers.



Sharon in the play room at the museum
at Fort Bridger. She loved the lincoln logs!

Katie, Great grandma Doreen, Sharon
and Wade taking a rest in front of the
Fort Bridger museum

"More rocks and dirt, maybe I can
sneak some home"

"What a bummer, the squirrel was
too fast for me. He went down the
hole"

Dan sharing his vast knowledge
of the history behind Fort Bridger.
What a great teacher he is!

Aunty Sandra with Katie &
Sharon"my best buddies"
in front of the Fort Bridger
monument.

Mel and Sharon in front of the
school house at Fort Bridger.

Wade, Katie and Great grandma
Doreen coming out of the barn

Mel, Sharon, Dan and Katie in
front on the Fort Bridger
monument



"Aren't the fireworks awesome!!"

Great-grandma Doreen,
Grandma Renee & Jordan-
watching fireworks!




Sharon with baba & babe, the 2 best
things in the whole world!

Jordan & Wade- very familiar poses, eh



Katie bug! drawing with sparklers!

Jordan in his crazy court jester hat!!



Dan & Mel, cute, proud parents!

No comments: