Monday, May 25, 2009

June 2008- Yellowstone & Tonks Family Reunion

Katie learning to skate from 2nd cuz- what
a sweetie!!

Casey and daughter Paris :) so cute :)

Cute Cuz Joy on ATV :)

What a sweetie- can't help but LUV her :)



A couple of cute visitors to our camp out :)



WADE
Okay-is there anything to do around here?



Aunt Becky and Erica taking a break in the shade.
We actually all ended up going to Brian and Heidi's
house to camp out because the bugs were so bad
we couldn't even eat dinner without some unwanted,
added protein with each bite.



Beautiful MONTANA scenery!! It was so nice
to just be up in the mountains.



I was so lucky to get this picture. I woke up
just in time to get the snapshot. The beautiful
mountains of Yellowstone.




Well, I did find a BEAR, just not a
real one. This one was so nice that
he even let me hold his arm :)



There were so many of these buffalos all over
the place and painted different colors and
different pictures on them. Had to get a picture
with one of them. Had to keep our distance
from the real ones :)



This was one of the coolest pictures
that I got. I had to zoom in on the tree
all the way that my camera would go
to actually see the EAGLE. We saw a lot
of cars parked along the road but weren't
sure what it was they were looking at at
first. It was so cool when we realized what
they were looking at!



Here is another close-up, this one is
of a deer relaxing in the grass.



This is the view below one of the FALLS in
Yellowstone Park. It was pretty awesome!



A closer view of the Falls- cool eh!



Here we have the mighty buffalo. It was pretty
cool to see them grazing in the fields. Can I just
say that I love the zoom on my camera!!



Here we have Doreen (Renee's mom), Renee,
Dad and Wade in the background, reading the
information on Yellowstone Lake. If the wind
comes up you better get off the water FAST!!



DAD SEARCHING OR TRYING
TO BE FUNNY :):)



Me in front of Yellowstone Lake- what a view!!



Wade is smiling!! What a kid :)



And here we have OLD FAITHFUL!



Look, Old Faithful!!



Me in front of the entrance to OLD
FAITHFUL GEYSER. Oh, I really must
share with everyone cause it wouldn't
seem right not too. I was trying to help
out by moving the picknick table and the
steel bar got the edge of my TEVA and I
ended up jammin & droppin it on my big
toe. So, needless to say I started the vacation
with a broken toe come to find out later. Should
of taken a picture, the colors it turned were
so memorable. Yes, another incident to add
to the many in my life.

No comments: