Thursday, August 19, 2010

My sis's Birthday



Daddy & Son



My 2 handsome Nephews!!



Time for Candles and Song!



My beautiful sis-in-law!



Katie Helping Gramps! She is such a good helper!



Sweet Sharon!



CAKE! Sharon was so cute! She loves chocolate so she ate the frosting and gave
Katie the cake, since Katie doesn't like the frosting! What a team!



Katie Girl!



What a cute, laughing BOY!



My handsome nephew Jordan!



Sharon and her buddy-RASCAL!



Katie and her BUDDY-RASCAL!

3 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

I love these pics! I always love your pics!
Look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Sharon & George said...

Happy birthday to Sherri. Love the photo's. You take the best pictures. Have you thought of doing it professionally?

Anonymous said...

Cute. I had no idea you had a blog. Mwah!