Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Katie's Tee-ball season! & some special friends

Look at me- Isn't my trophy so AWESOME!!



It's me and my team-HI GUYS!


How ya like my HAT-bet ya wish you
had one too-don't ya!!




Look at Katie go! Running so hard to 3rd base!



Aunty Sandra, Sharon & Riley and Grandma Renee
trying to stay WARM!!



Gramma & Granpa and Sharon-
It's COLD out here!! Run Katie, RUN!


Hi GUYS!! Katie was so cute. After she made
each catch or another play she had to run
over to us to pet Rascal & Riley. It was so
cute. Dan had to keep telling her to come back
to the game. She loves her BOYS!



Katie and her teammate on a quick break with
the dogs of course.



Katie explaining how to approach the
dogs the right way:ask permission,
let dog smell hand, be gentle and calm.



Sharon just loves Rascal to death. He even lets
her sit on him-not everyone gets that privilege.
He sure loves her-gives her big wet KISSES TOO!!
And Sharon Loves it TOO!!



Katie made it to first base-HI everybody!



It's me and my pal Rascal!! I LOVE HIM!!



Katie up to bat. Funny story: there was a red ball
on the tee and she asked to have the blue ball
instead! COUGAR FAN ALL THE WAY!!



Rascal has a new playmate: Benz. He just loves
to play with Rascal.




Rascal and Benz playing-Rascal lets
him know when it is too much. Benz
loves to play but not when to stop
so Rascal is teaching him when it is
enough. It is really quite funny to watch



Another picture of the daddy teaching the baby!



Riley just lounging in the SUN!



Benz on top of Rascal!



Here's the cute addition to the family-BENZ



Da BOYZ- Rascal & Riley



Am I a cutie or what!!



Don't ya just love ME-I'll give
ya a great BIG KISS!!


Look at me, on First base- I'm ready to play!!



I'm petting my BUDDY!



Katie running in to HOME-look at her go!!



He's sooooo SOFT!



My hard hitting hat! Am I cute or WHAT!!

No comments: